KidCheck—Child Safety System
FBC Kids uses KidCheck, a nationally based child check-in system we use to help protect your children. When you arrive on campus, you will use the system to check your children in before they go to class. Sunday mornings we check in all children 2nd grade and below. Wednesday evenings we check in every child 6th grade and below.
To get started with KidCheck, please visit the Children’s Building and ask an attendant for help with registration, or follow the instructions below to set up an account.
CREATING A KIDCHECK ACCOUNT
Signing up for KidCheck is easy and free for parents. Once you've created your KidCheck account (with login and password), you can add your children’s information and any pertinent medical/allergy alerts, and designate authorized and unauthorized guardians. You can also upload photos of yourself, your children and the guardians to make it easy for your childcare provider to identify them.
- Go to the website go.kidcheck.com.
- Select “Create Your Kidcheck Account”
- Fill in the requested fields and create your password
- Agree to the license agreement and then go to choose your account options
- Select “Save Changes”
My Account Page
- Click on “My Kids”. This is where you will input your child’s information and upload photos. Select “Save Changes”.
- Click on “My Guardians”. This is where you will input additional guardians and upload photos. Select “Save Changes”.
Your account is now complete. When you go to check in for the first time, use your 10 digit home or cell phone number associated with your account. Your account will automatically be pulled up and you can check your children in. Only facilities that you check-in to will be able to see your information, and only after you check-in for the first time.Keep your information up-to-date. You can easily make changes to your account anytime by selecting the “login” link at www.kidcheck.com, updating and saving changes.